Monday, August 16, 2010

Updates from AZ

posted by Pat Wills

Rob barely had time to send some quick email updates. It's good to hear from him.


vegash2opolodad@gmail.com to me
show details 11:56PM (5 hours ago)

Heading out for my 6 hour shift at route 163 just east of the 95. Love you Dear.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry

-----------------------------------------------------------

vegash2opolodad@gmail.com to me
show details 4:00 AM (1 hour ago)

2 states down (California and Nevada), 12 to go! Heading into Kingman now. Some tough hills into Laughlin, and through Bullhead city. I'm feeling good, thanks for the Blog entry Dear, I love you.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry

------------------------------------------------------------

vegash2opolodad@gmail.com to me
show details 5:19 AM (19 minutes ago)

Finished....taking shower at Kingman fire station then going to sleep. Love you dear.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry

The white team is parked at the Kingman fire house doing laundry and resting. The next shift is tonight @ 6 pm.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the Arizona desert is treating you well! Any early day/evening shifts coming up?

    ReplyDelete