Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Orleans here we come

vegash2opolodad@gmail.com to me

show details 2:02 AM (3 hours ago)
We're heading east on I10 from Houston towards the Louisiana border. It is a good morning for running - I'll take the early morning warm temperatures instead of the mid-day extreme heat and humidity any day! I have another 6 hour shift tonight at 6:00pm and then we hit the 1/2 way mark of New Orleans the next morning I believe. Other than 2 toes (pinky toe on each foot) being black and blue from the pounding and a few blisters, I'm injury free and feeling great!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Listen to some CCR and relax before your shift tonight. Be well Rob. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Rob! Keep plugging away. Sorry I missed ya when you ran through Vegas. I was on a plane heading out of town at that time.

    ReplyDelete