Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 9, midnight to 6 am shift over for now...second shift tonight @ 6pm

posted by Pat Wills

vegash2opolodad@gmail.com to me

show details 4:48 AM (1 hour ago)


Hello Dear...I started my run this morning outside Armarillo Texas on I40 in Groom in front of the tall lit cross we stopped at when we visited Ray earlier this year. It was a star lit night with a full moon just above the cross - it was a very beautiful sight to see - I wish you were there to see it with me. We're done for the morning and start back up for the 6pm to midnight shift tonight. We're stopped at a truck stop to sleep and when we get up we'll drive up to our starting spot. Tell everyone I'm doing fine and I miss them.

I love you Dearie,

Blue Eyes.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

------------------------------------------------------

vegash2opolodad@gmail.com to me
show details 5:11 AM (39 minutes ago)


Only 2 more months until my birthday!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment