Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 12 - Tuesday 8-24-10

vegash2opolodad@gmail.com to me
show details 11:50 AM (17 minutes ago)

Finished our 6:00am - noon shift running south bound on I45 frontage road towards Houston Texas where we will be showering, eating, sleeping (ya right) and ready for our midnight to 6:00am run tonight...we'll continue south towards New Orleans which will be about our halfway point to New York! Whew! I'm feeling great and in fact ran my fastest mile in a long time this morning, a 6:34 minute mile. I'm keeping hydrated or my wife will fly to me and drag me off the run! Hahaha. Thanks for all the nice comments on the Blog - even though I can't always answer them I get to read the blog every once in a while when I have internet service.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Whatever encouragement...threats... it takes for you to keep dehydrated. And that means water and gatorade, not soda. Thanks for cutting him off last night, John.
    I talked to Mary Saporito this morning and she wishes you well.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rob & John,

    A smile on your faces!!! You both look great!! Almost at the half way point only two more quarters and maybe some overtime. Enjoy New Orleans!!!!!

    ReplyDelete