Thursday, August 26, 2010

JAMBALAYA!


Rob Wills to me

show details 2:43 PM (8 minutes ago)

JAMBALAYA! New Orleans at last! We made it in to New Orleans at about 4:00pm to a great reception on residents, firefighters and police officers cheering our arrival. I have a feeling its going to be a very long night for a lot of these guys. We start the 2nd half of this run by heading back out north to Mississippi at noon tomorrow. My group ended the run into New Orleans so we'll be back running tomorrow night at midnight for another double shift. We will be taking a tour of Graceland when we get to Tennessee - Elvis is alive!

John's plate he is sharing with Brad
Here's Rob's plate...are you surprised?
Bourbon Street


2 comments:

  1. YUUMMMMMMM!Chow down all the good food and say hi to Priscilla for us....don't forget the BEADS!
    Love you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS YOU! I just watched your video on Youtube and I'm showing it off on my facebook. Love you Dad, call me soon <3

    ReplyDelete