Sunday, August 29, 2010

Headed to Graceland!

posted by Pat Wills
Hi everyone.
Randy, Rob's nephew, with his wife Kathryn, kids Kennedy, Reagan and Jayce made the 3 hour drive from Spring Hill to Memphis TN to meet up with their uncle. 
I asked Kennedy what she thought of Uncle Rob's motorhome.  She said it's cool.  I asked her if she saw where he sleeps.  She said yes.  I asked her if he showed her his snack drawer.  She paused...and said noooooo....I think she'll be discovering that soon.
What a pleasant treat.  The girls are in the motorhome right now riding with Rob to the meeting point where the team is running on Elvis Presley Blvd. into Graceland.
Thanks Randy, Kathryn, Kennedy, Reagan and Jayce.






3 comments:

  1. Well now that you know ELVIS is no longer of this world, I hope that you can muster up the strength to make it to the end. I read your post about the time issue and now I know that I must have something in common with the Aussies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had an awesome time with Uncle Rob at graceland, well worth the trip.

    Looking Good Uncle, keep up the good work and stay hydrated.

    ReplyDelete