Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Hello everyone!  Pat and I are checking out of our New York hotel this morning.  We have been non-stop with scheduled events since I ran in to New York on the morning of 9-11-10.  In fact, this is the first chance I have been able to log on in about a week!  We are headed over to pick up the RV in about 1/2 hour (It's parked a subway ride away) and will begin our trip back to Las Vegas at about noon.  Pat has a bunch of pictures to update the blog with very soon and I'll update the blog with the last week of the run as soon as we get internet service on our travels away from New York.  I can't wait to share with you the last few days of this journey, but for now, I have to finish packing and check out - talk with you soon.
Rob. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pat and Rob
    Enjoy the journey back to Las Vegas,and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Rob! Take it easy on the way back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat & Rob,

    Awesome!!! I would have just loved to be on this journey with you in person but am grateful to have shared it with you on-line. We are so very proud of you. Take time now to enjoy the US of A. Be safe and we will see you soon:):):)

    ReplyDelete